Thursday 9 August 2018

Well it hasn't felt like I have gotten down to my craft room much this summer, but I am trying! Camping has just been too much fun this year. But I did get started on a project for my design team. As part of the Canvas Corp Creative Crew, they give us challenges throughout the year that they want us to do. In our initial order we got a lot of stuff that they asked us to hold on to that we are supposed to use in these challenges. This month we had a Summer Challenge, and they wanted us to use the blank canvas pieces we got in our first order. This is what I received.


I was really stumped for the LONGEST time on what to do for this project. I had several ideas but every time I went to do something I just couldn't come up with anything I liked.  Then last week when hanging with some good friends I asked if they had any empty wine bottles. My friend had one but it seemed it would be too big for the bag. However, that was just the inspiration I needed for the project. Now I can't show it off just yet as it has to go on the Canvas Corp Blog first, but here is a look at all my supplies as I got started!





As soon as I can share I will show you the whole project, as well as how I made it. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment