Friday 24 August 2018

I got some GREAT happy mail yesterday! I got swaps from two different partners, and they are AMAZING!!

The first is a cigar box from a swap earlier in the year. My partner had some life issues that got in the way so she had told me she would be late, but it was definitely worth the wait!! I just LOVE what she made for me. Take a peak.



I really love the Steampunk vibe she went with. It was definitely worth waiting as long as I did to get the swap. Just gorgeous!!

The next package I got from another swap I am in. It was called the ATC Fairy Wonderful Swap and my partner did a great job with the ATC's. She also sent me some great extras!



As well as getting my great swaps I was able to finish a couple of mine. I will post as soon as I get some good pictures. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment