Wednesday 15 August 2018

On my trip this weekend, one of the things I did was to go into Fairview to spend the gift certificate I won at the ladies golf tournament back in June. The shop is called Kimberly's Blooms & Gift Boutique and they a LOT of really cute stuff. I had a hard time deciding, but in the end I picked a really nice picture that Doug hung in our kitchen.


I also picked some really pretty fake flowers. With our cats we can't have real flowers as they just eat them. But for my birthday I got a really pretty vase and I wanted to put something in it. This way I have something nice for my kitchen table that my cats will leave alone!


I also got some nice happy mail yesterday. Got my latest copy of Creative Scrapbooker magazine, and our group photo from the May Mini-Croptacular was in it. Yay us - check it out!


Working more tonight on prepping my altered letter class, as well as getting ready for the crop this weekend. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment