Sunday 19 August 2018

PMS Crop - Summer 2018

Well yesterday was a fun filled day of crafting with some fab gals. We had another PMS crop, this time at the Mirage hotel in town. We only had 6 ladies but we had a lot of fun!!


I got quite a bit done! I started some design team projects, and even got a few of them done! I was using the new Bohemian Romance paper I got from Canvas Corp Brands and it has so much cool paper in it that it was easy to be inspired!!


I will make sure to post pictures of my projects after I submit them and I can share!

And the best part about the crop? It was at a restaurant so we had some AMAZING food! Can you believe this is just a HALF order?! Thank god I didn't get the full one!!!


Now after recovering from yesterday, I am off to Rainbow Lake to teach my Altered Letter Class! I will post pictures tomorrow. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment