Tuesday 14 August 2018

MORE CAMPING ADVENTURES

It feels like I have done WAY more camping this summer than I have crafting. I have gotten a whole lot of pictures though that I PLAN to scrapbook, so thought I would share them with you. 

We had to be in the Peace River area this weekend for a couple things so found a new place to camp - Queen Elizabeth Provincial Park, near Grimshaw. It was really nice, and as always the dogs loved it! They are so spoiled!



We didn't realize till we got there, but there is a Heritage Site right beside the campground and they had a Heritage Festival on Saturday so we went out and to take a look and I got some great photos. I can't wait to scrapbook these!












And they had a classic car show as well. 
There were some really neat cars and old farm equipment.




It was a really nice and relaxing weekend - and my doctor's appointment on the way home turned out fine so all in all a great time! We had to laugh as since we were in Peace River, we decided to have McDonalds for lunch. We had it in our trailer in the Walmart parking lot - so does that make us White Trash or Rednecks?! LOL


And on the way home my goofy dog Moose was doing his best Snoopy impression - he REALLY wanted to sit in the front seat. But since he wants to get in my husband's lap when he is there we have to say no! He always looks so sad when we do! LOL


All in all, a very fun weekend. And this weekend I have some great scrapbooking stuff to do, so will have more photos soon. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment