Monday 27 August 2018

PEACE RIVER TRIATHLON 2018

So, didn't do any real crafting this weekend, but I did make a BUNCH of memories that I will be able to scrapbook soon, as my hubby and I (along with a friend) competed in our first Triathlon. We did really well and had a blast. I actually can't wait to do it again. Check out some of the pictures and videos from the event!


The night before we got to go pick up our swag - luckily the shirt
 still fit me, even though it was only a large!



Triathlon Day! Started the day by getting our numbers



And our little team getting excited to get started!!


Then it was time to go - gotta get in the pool!!




And I got some videos too!


This is Doug and Amanda transitioning from the bike to the run!


And this is Doug crossing the finish line for our team!!


WE DID IT!! We finished and got these cool finishing medals!


And this is our final time and the breakdown - my swim was pretty much the same as always!



And we ended up with GOLD in our category! Now this was mainly because there were only two teams in our category, so technically we came in second. But since the medals are based on age category and there was such a wide range of ages on both teams, they gave us all gold medals!!


It was so much fun, and like I said - I have a TON of great material for scrapbooking now. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment