Thursday 7 February 2019

CREATIVATION 2019 - Arrival Day


Well like I said the other day I FINALLY got a chance to sort through my pictures so I thought I would at least get the first days adventures up on the blog.

I got my bags all packed early in the day and I was ready to head to the airport!!


It took me awhile but I found my travel buddies - and we even
had time to have a quick bite to eat before the flight.


And I made it onto the plane!!! Phoenix here I come!!!!


My pal I was travelling with - Queenie - got these cool shots our her window.
Soaring above the clouds!!



And she took these night shots of Phoenix as we  were landing.


We FINALLY made it to the hotel - travel days are always SO long!!


The gang!!


We had to get a shot of our room - this is from the pool area!


We were too tired to take advantage of the pool,
but it was nice to be out at a pool at night in January!
Much nicer than the weather we left behind that is for sure!!


We were so wired we didn't get to sleep that early - we were also SUPER EXCITED for the next days classes. I will post more about them soon! Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment