Tuesday 5 February 2019

The other swap I finished is for a Facebook group I was in that will be shutting down. It was a monthly swap group but the girl organizing it had to stop due to health issues. I was in one last swap for it - I had to make a Steampunk Alice in Wonderland Altered Pocket Watch. And my partner is all the way in Australia. I enjoyed making it - I went all out and did a bit more than was expected. I also made her a card. Here are some photos of the project and the card.


Had to make an Alice themed card since it was an Alice themed swap!


I couldn't decide which size watch to do for my partner - so I did all three that I had!


These are the smaller two watches


Here are some close ups of the front and back of the watches, 
along with the charms I added to the chain holding them all together



This is a shot of the backs of everything.


And of course a shot of the front of the entire project.


I love that this project is headed all the way to Australia - though the shipping with a tracking number was a bit excessive! Oh well, had to be done that way to make sure my partner gets her stuff!!

I am hoping to get started on sharing my pictures from Creativation later this week. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment