Sunday 10 February 2019

CREATIVATION - Day 3 (Last Class)

I ended up taking one more class - my pal Matt convinced me to and I am SO glad he did. It was a Geo Painting class - very similar to paint pouring. I really loved it. The teacher was amazing and I was so thrilled with my finished painting. Here are some pictures from the class!


More fun supplies


And Matt made a new friend - they helped set up the class!


First step of the class was putting down the crystals


Then we started with all the layers. It was amazing how it came together






I really LOVED this class - for a change I loved my project all the way through. 
And the teacher was so fun!!



And we made another Canadian friend!


Another very successful day! Of course, we had to finish off the day with more yummy food - though this time we decided to stick close to the hotel as we were SO tired!! We found a cool place across the street, and I even got to take some photos of the gallery next to it for my niece who has a love for skulls!! She thought they were pretty cool.







Day 3 was just as great as the first two days - though at this point I felt like my brain was on overload!! Can't wait to show you the last day! Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment