Thursday 14 February 2019

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - to me!!


Got some fun happy mail today so considering them Valentine's gifts! I got my altered pocket watch from my partner in Australia - and I just LOVE it!! The theme was Alice in Wonderland and she made me the cutest watch. It is already hanging in my craft room. I know she got hers as well and said she loved it, so all in all a very successful swap!



I also got my Valentine's card from another swap I was in. Unfortunately my partner hasn't gotten hers yet, but she should have it early next week. I am hoping the goodies I added make up for it not getting there before Valentine's Day. I loved the one she made me though!


I am looking forward to getting some more swaps as I know some of my partners have sent me stuff. I also have a few more of my own to finish and get in the mail, so  till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment