Monday 18 February 2019

Since today was a holiday - and I got more work done on my big order than I had expected, I worked on a couple swaps this weekend. The first one I actually got finished was an Envelope Banner that I was supposed to send out before Christmas! Yes, I am a bit late - but my partner only just sent mine out last week so we were both good with it! LOL

The theme was originally supposed to be Shabby Chic Christmas, but I asked her if she was ok with something else and she was. I decided to use some of my beautiful Stamperia paper - I used one called Atelier. Here are some photos of the finished project.









Every envelope was filled with goodies that I hope she can use, along with one that had a letter in it from me. I also threw in some other goodies for her, including this extra tag that I made using some of the new goodies I got from Paper Art Creations and Scrap Addicts.

I am hoping my partner likes what I made her! I still have a bit to do to finish off the other swap so will post pictures of it tomorrow. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment