Monday 4 February 2019

Had a really fantastic weekend crafting with my pals this weekend. I got quite a bit done, including a couple swaps along with some layouts and doing a demo. It was nice to hang with my crafty peeps from home - it has been awhile.  Here are some photos of the projects I worked on.

One of the first things I did on Friday night was finish off one make n takes that I did at Creativation. It was a canvas taught at the Stamperia booth. KC from Treasured Memories took the class too and showed me how she added some hardware to it to finish it off and I knew I had to do the same. It just gave it the finishing touches that it needed. I love it even more than I did when I made it at the show!


I also spent Friday night prepping a couple tags for the demo I did on the Saturday. This
is what they looked like to begin with.



Then I turned them all into finished tags. I took my inspiration from the
Tim Holtz class that I took at Creativation. Here are the results.





I also entered the page contest with this layout. I love doing layouts of my adorable grand daughter Octavia! She is so cute it makes scrapbooking her easy!!!


I also had more than one photo of her to choose from, so I did this layout as well.


I also worked on a couple of swaps that I got finished. I want to take better photos of them,
so will do a separate post about them later, but here are some sneak peaks.



And unrelated to crafting, I did also pick up this adorable salt and pepper shaker set - the cold
weather is making me REALLY want it to be summer so I can go camping.
And so I just HAD to get these!!


When I posted them on Facebook one of my crafty pals from the U.S said she wanted
as set, so I am sending her one! And she is gonna send me some ATC's as payment. 
I can't wait.

So, like I said I am working on getting better photos of the swaps that I finished, so will do a separate post about them once I do. I am also trying to get my photos from Creativation sorted so I can do some posts about it (which will be this week I hope!) Till next time, stay crafty my peeps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment