Thursday 21 February 2019

KICK ASS HAPPY MAIL!!

So today was a GREAT day to go to the mail! I got a whole TON of swaps in the mail today. I was part of a Facebook group that did monthly swapping and I had been involved in several swaps. The girl running the group was also my partner in a couple of them. She had told me it might take her a bit to get me my swaps as she was having some work issues. I wasn't worried as I knew I would get them eventually. Well today was that day! And boy was it worth the wait. I had to take a video to show off all the goodness that I got.


I got BEYOND spoiled!! Here are some photos of what I received so you can see a better look at them all. I just LOVE them all and couldn't be happier with what I received.

The first three photos are of the Artist Trading Coins swap




This next one is from the Mini Canvas swap


I got these extras from the girl who made the Believe Cavas


Next is the Envelope Banner swap I received. Every envelope had something in it!






I think this one is my favourite - another from the Mini Canvas swap


This peacock theme canvas from the Mini Canvas swap was really cool - even with all the
glitter it was shedding all over my basement!!!


I always get asked if it is worth it for me to do swaps - do I get back things equivalent to what I make and send out. I must say I MORE than got back equal quality work. I LOVE all that I got.

Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment