Saturday 23 February 2019

PMS Crop

Well another PMS crop is in the books and we had another great time. I got a lot done, got in some great visiting and even had some adventures  - a power outage makes for interesting crafting!!

We had a good group of gals at this crop - one of the bigger ones we have had at the indoor golf venue I must say!


I started the weekend prepping to do some coloring! I wanted to use my new Faber Castel Polychromos Pencil Crayons. I got them a bit ago and just hadn't had a chance to use them yet. So I had to do some stamping first!


It was a good start to the weekend. Then I spent the rest of the night colouring. I got a few done before the night was over.





Then I began today by doing a layout for Leona in La Crete. She asked me if I would do a layout to help her promote the new Graphic 45 Princess line. I had told her that I would help her out that way since she took me to Creativation. I loved how the layout came out.


I was going to start more colouring after this but we had a bit of a hiccup - the power went out! About half the town had no power for over an hour. But it made for some fun conversations!!


Once the power came back on though I did get some more colouring done, as well as finishing off the Graphic 45 project that I took in the class at Creativation. I really liked getting everything done that I brought with me!







But one of my favourite parts of the night was the food! Having a pot luck insured that we had TONS!! And it was all really YUMMY!!!



I always just love these events. It is so nice to get together with all my crafty friends and have so many laughs and fun. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment