Friday 12 July 2019

ATC'S USING A VINTAGE GIRL STICKERS

I got another project done using more or the wonderful products from my friend Candy Rosenberg and her A Vintage Girl Shop. I got a whole bunch of different stickers from the new collections that she offers in the store. I had a already decided to use some of the backgrounds I created for the butterfly swap as the bases for ATC's and they could not have worked out better. It is so easy to create fun ATC's with these stickers.

So these are the backgrounds I used as the bases for the ATC's






And then I had to gather all my supplies


And here are the ATC's I created.





Make sure you check out her store and get yourself some of the great sticker sets she has in stock. And I was even lucky enough to have my next package show up in the mail yesterday too, so I can create even more fun stuff! As always Candy sent me some extras - she spoils me!


Looking forward to getting down to my craft room more this week. And I have a crop coming up next week too so can't wait! Till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment