Wednesday 10 July 2019

I got the last of my swaps I am signed up for done - hoping to get it mailed tomorrow! I hope my partner likes it, as I had fun making it. It was for the group Reneabouquets, one of my Facebook groups. I had to make an altered box. I am glad my partner was paitient with me as it was due during the evacuation. But I am really happy with the end result.

I started out with a plain wooden box from Michaels and I painted it with the new turquoise paint I got from Paper Artsy. And I also sprayed it with glitter.

Then I added paper - I used the Graphic 45 paper IMAGINE. I love the steampunk theme to it, and the colours were what I was going for. It also went with the Reneabouquets Beautiful Boards Chipboard pieces that I chose to use.

The last step was to add all the ephemera that I wanted to put on the project. As well as the Beautiful Board Chipboard, I had flowers, gears, buttons and more. Here are some close ups, as well as photos of the completed project.

I had a lot of fun making this and I am going to fill it with goodies for my partner tonight before I get it all packaged up for her and in the mail. I also finished off another project for my guest design team project. I will be doing a post for those later in the week. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment