Saturday 20 July 2019

TREASURED MEMORIES TAILGATE CROP - DAY 2

Day two got off the to normal great start, with a yummy breakfast and another bag of goodies! I didn't have a lot of breakfast as I hung out with my folks first but it was yummy none the less.



And it was fun seeing the products they bought from me in the goodie bag!


Started off the day by finishing off my Dad's birthday gift! I am going to show it off in a separate post, as I want to get some better pictures of it, but I am really happy with how it came out.




And as always, there were fun make n takes! This is the first one.


Next was the first of the challenges. I didn't win but I LOVE how it came out.


After some running around and doing other errands, came back and did the second make n take. I also got a couple more layouts done, including one using some of the goodies we got in our bags.




And then there was supper - again they gave us supper yummy food. Especially dessert, which was DEATH BY CHOCOLATE. I had not only my share, but Tricia's too.



After supper I did the second challenge. Again, didn't win but I love my layout.


The rest of the day was spent doing more prep for the canvas that Tricia and I planned for the crop. The first step was to paint the chipboard piece that I painted yesterday. The plan is to use it for the butterflies we are going to put on the canvas.


And then we sprayed the canvas. We used the Dylusion Sprays on them - Crushed Grape and London Blue. I am not sure that I like how dark it is, but I can always fix that later!



We will have to wait till it is dry to finish it, so that is the plan for tomorrow. For now it was another great day. Can't wait until tomorrow. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment