Sunday 21 July 2019

TREASURED MEMORIES TAILGATE CROP - DAY 3

I obviously had a great time today - as my husband called me around 5:30 pm and was surprised he hadn't heard from me yet!! It was another great start to the day - and my other favourite part of my going to the Treasured Memories crops - Laurie's mini quiches!!


I also forgot to post some of the other pictures we took yesterday! We forgot the foam fingers we were planning to use in our photos, so did our own photo shoot on Saturday instead! I can't wait to scrapbook these pics!!




And I got a lot done today too - which is kinda a change for Sunday's at crops. I normally only get a little done and a lot of visiting. This time I did both. Tricia and I finished our canvases. I was able to take the canvas where I wanted to by adding Tricia's Finnabair Waxes. 


Not only did I use them on the canvas, I used them to colour the words. I love that they ended up making my chipboard words look like metal!! And it worked out great that I coloured them on the black paper they came on and it made them pop. And Tricia used them to make her lettering from the stencil just pop. Once we added our butterflies and some other ephemera, the canvases were finished!!


This is Tricia's canvas


This is my canvas.

We also did the last of the make n takes - a fun coaster project using Scrabble tiles. And my pal Paula and I thought this might also be a fun project for our Harry Potter crop. I really liked this one. I think Tricia and I are going to use it on a layout with the other pictures I posted above!!


And the end of the crop was fun too - I won a door prize!! Woohoo!!!


It was a great weekend. And I ended it by spending time with my sister and neices.


Another great crop at Treasured Memories is in the books. Hopefully my drive home is a lot more uneventful than the trip down! So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment