Thursday 25 July 2019

I got a chance last night to finish off the last layout that I started at the crop. I didn't want to finish it there as I wanted to use glossy accents for the title and gears I wanted to add and I knew it would not be dry in time. I am glad I waited as I am really happy with the end result.


I also got a chance to open the happy mail that I got while I was gone. The first one was one of the swaps that I was in. It was an altered box and I just love the one Brandy made for me! It is gorgeous!!






I also got another box from Pink and Main - my second subscription Crafty Courtyard Box. This one was super cute, but not exactly my style, so I am going to use it as a donation for my October crop. I did an unboxing video - take a look.


I basically had a totally crafty night last night - mostly because it was so hot in my house and the basement was the best place to hang out!! I not only got all the above stuff done, I got unpacked from my crop! I am hoping tonight I can finish a birthday card and maybe do some other crafting - if it is still so hot I am definately hanging out in my craft room. Till next time, stay crafty my peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment