Monday 16 March 2020

As promised, I did a video of my newest set of goodies that I got from Brutus Monroe. I decided that instead of a regular unboxing video I would show you instead a little of how they actually work. Since unboxing would have been a bit boring as all I had to do was take the bottles out of the box! LOL. I cannot wait to play with them more, but check out all the different colours that I got and what I have done with them so far.


As you can see in the video, I used the Metallic Aqua Pigments to colour in one of the Crazy Dog stamps that I had already stamped. I love how it came out. I already have a journal page planned for them, which I will post when I get it done. I hope you like my video and will try and do more as I continue to play with the products. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment