Friday 6 March 2020

Got some GREAT happy mail yesterday - and just in time to play with it all at my crop this weekend! I ordered these awesome paint pens after seeing how great they worked when I took Tracy Scott's class at Scrap Addicts. I can't wait to play with them on my journals this weekend. They have several styles of tips so will be great for doing different things on different pages.


I also got in a new colouring book. Even though I have some at home I don't really use, I HAD to get this one as it has Steampunk designs in it! I saw a friend with it on Facebook and had to get it. Check out some of the AMAZING pages in it!!






And I am all packed and ready for some crafty fun this weekend!


It is gonna be a great time - I will post photos later. Till then, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment