Tuesday 10 March 2020

I forgot to share some stuff from my crafty weekend! The crop was over Saturday, and I spent most of Sunday being lazy. But I did get all my stuff put away and also did some organizing as well. My pal Paula brought me up a couple more cases so that I could get my stamps better organized - I have gotten so many new ones I needed more storage space! These card holders from Michaels are PERFECT!!!


As well, when I was putting away all my stuff from the crop, I ended up going through one of my containers of paper and creating a home made "paper pack" for another friend. My pal Treena wanted a piece of the Gorguss Girl paper similar to one I had given her before. When seacrching for it I realized I had SO MUCH of the paper that I could give her a full set and still have more than enough for myself. It was fun to put together for her!


It was a fun way to end my crafty weekend. Then yesterday, I got some great happy mail. I was looking for an older Tim Holtz/Sizzix item and ended up finding it on Scrapbook.com. And they were having a SALE!! I ended up getting a few more things than I likely needed - LOL!


Last night when I was putting away all these new goodies I did a little more work on a couple journal pages. I also have some swaps to finish, so hoping to get to my craft room more this week. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment