Thursday 18 June 2020

I am on a roll now with the pages for my nieces album! I got 5 more done last night. I am so happy with how they are coming out. And so is my sister - I cannot WAIT for my niece to see them all.

I used the name that Madison wants to go by on this page. 
My sister was thrilled with this one!

This page is a photo of them I LOVE from one of their trips to Vancouver

Madison in grade 9

My sister has raised some amazing young women

This page for grade 8, as well as the one of Kari and the girls, is from a two page layout kit from Byrds Nest Paperie. The layouts were supposed to have multiple photos on them so I just adjusted them to work for the photos I had. I figured I might as well use kits I have had for ages to save my self some time since I still have so many pages left to do! 

I got a great idea for another page from my pal Paula. I love how she did this layout!


I realized I can't scraplift it exactly - since I gave Paula my piece of paper that looks like that!
But I did find some other great paper to use for three more layouts!


I want to try and get a few more pages done tonight, as I will be camping most of the weekend so won't be able to do as much. But I only have 12 more pages left and almost two weeks to do them so should be ok. Till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment