Saturday 13 June 2020

So my virtual crop weekend is in full swing -  just about to start day two, but thought I would share what I did Friday first. It was the first day of the crop and as usual, tons of fun. I wasn't able to start right at 6 pm but I got down to my craft room in time to do the first of the make n takes that they sent. It was a cute little camera that I a going to end up using for a mini album of camping photos.





After this make n take I did the first of the challenges - which was to do anything travel related. I decided to do a layout for one of my travel albums I am working on. I also used one of die cuts they sent us in our goodie bags. I love how it came out.

I also got some happy mail on Friday that I was trying to decide whether to play with or not!


New copic colours. I decided to wait till today to organize them though. Instead I moved on to 
the next challenge, which was to make a card. This is what I came up with.


Once I finished this one I was pretty much done for the night. I decided to just kinda prep and organize what I was going to do for today. I put down some layers for the mixed media project, as well as staring the first layer of some ATCs that I plan to do (they were going to need the night to dry). I also tried to figure out what I was going todo for the first  challenge, which I have already to go now that I am connected to the crop.


So now I am off to spend the rest of the day crafting away with the rest of my pals via Zoom. I will have more to post tomorrow for sure, so till then - stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment