Friday 26 June 2020

So I have actually taken a bit of a break from my craft room this week, since I got my nieces album all finished. I couldn't leave it alone all together though, but that is mostly as it is currently the coolest room in my house and it has been hot this week!  I finally got the chance to sort out my flowers and ephemera into the new container that I got from Scrappy Apple.


Of course what it made me realize is that I need a second - possibly third - container!! LOL

And then yesterday I got some happy mail! I got some cool paper from R & R Scrapbooking, as well as a super cute card kit that included dies and stamps. I also got some paper a friend recommended for using with my COPIC markers. I am all set to do more creating!!



I am likely going to do some crafting this weekend - we were gonna go camping but our trailer had to go in for repairs. I think I am going to do at least the COVID page for my other nieces album, as I promised a crafty pal in Edmonton I would share the paper with her that I didn't use and I am headed to the city next weekend. So until next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment