Thursday 11 June 2020

So even though I spent time in my craft room last night, I didn't actually craft. I spent the whole time putting away all my latest goodies! It was a VERY good happy mail day I have to say! LOL

I got goodies from several places in Edmonton, including my crafty pals Tricia and Paula

And I had to label all my new Dylusions paints - I splurged and decided to order all the colours in the flip top bottles as I think they will work better that way than in the pots. I am still waiting on about a dozen colours, but Treasured Memories has them on order for me. 

The goodie bag for this weekend's online crop arrived too - can't wait for the weekend! 

I also ordered from another store - Urban Scrapbook. Lots of great goodies from them! 


I am hoping to do some actual crafting tonight, but will depend on how the day goes. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment