Wednesday 10 June 2020

Wasn't sure I was gonna do any actual crafting last night - I went down to my craft room just to put away my new goodies and ended up doing a couple layouts. I got more organizational stuff in the mail yesterday - I have more room now for more thinlets dies and I can organize them better now! I picked up a couple odds and ends too to fill out the order. Thanks Scrap Addicts for helping me stay orgainized!!


The other happy mail I got was a small tag and card from an Instagram friend. I sent her one of the mermaid ATC's I made during the last Treasured Memories crop because she said she liked it. She wanted to return the favour so sent me these cute things.


Like I said though, I ended up doing some crafting since I was inspired when I was in my craft room. I got a couple more pages done for my nieces graduation album. I finally got to the first of the school pictures - I love how they came out!! The cute paper I had made it super easy!!



I am expecting more happy mail today so not sure if I will be crafting in my craft room or just putting away and organizing, but I will be spending time down there regardless. So till text time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment