Tuesday 9 June 2020

I wasn't up for crafting last night as I didn't get a whole lot of sleep Sunday night so I was EXHAUSTED by the time I got home. But I did get some great happy mail so wanted to share.

First off, I got a swap in the mail. It is part of the Artful Academy Friends Facebook group I am in. They do monthly ATC swaps that I always join, but for May they switched it up and did a mini book swap. My partner got hers last week and I got mine yesterday. I love what my partner did for me, as well as all the great extras she sent. I got spoiled for sure!




I also got the new storage containers that I ordered for my COPIC markers. This is going to make it SO much easier to use them. And of course it motivated me to order more! Can't wait to colour now, especially when I get the new ones!


When I posted yesterday about my weekend I forgot to mention that I got spoiled by a friend of mine who crochets. I had seen a shawl I liked on another friends Facebook page and asked her if she could make me one. She did - and I LOVE IT!!! I have the BEST friends!!!


I am expecting more happy mail today, and since I got LOTS of sleep last night I will likely craft as well. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment