Tuesday 23 June 2020

So I did it - I finished the album for my niece for her graduation giftt! I figured it out - in the last 10 days I have done 27 pages. I think that is a record for me for sure!! The last page was an earlier one as I was waiting on some specific paper from Treasured Memories so that I could finish it - the ballet dancer die cut to be precise. I love how it came out - I was inspired by a page my crafty pal Tricia did during our last online crop.


I did a little video too so you can see all the pages together in the album.


It is a relief to be done for sure - and with time to spare! LOL I can't wait till next weekend to give it to her. Luckily my sister and I get to do it together in person. 

I also got some happy mail yesterday. One of the swaps I am in arrived. A whole bunch of cute die cut flowers. Really nice - I love this new swapping group  I joined as I have gotten some great stuff.


So I think I may take a few days off from crafting, since I have done SO MUCH lately. But it won't be long that is for sure! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment