Sunday 14 June 2020

So I crafted all day yesterday and I am still not crafted out! I plan to spend the day today working on more layouts for my nieces graduation album. But before I get to those I wanted to share the rest of my virtual crop crafty adventures!

The first thing I did once I got started was to finish off the first challenge of the day. We were supposed to use circles, and I did a layout for Madison's album. Love how it came out.


Before I started the next challenge, I decided to finish organizing my COPIC markers. I love my new containers. And I have room for a few more even, which is good as my pal said they might be coming out with some new colours!!


Next up was the first of the Make N Takes they sent with our goodie bags. This one was a layout so I decided to use it to complete another page for my vacation album. I used a photo of my husband and  mother-in-law. Another great layout finished.


Another challenge was next, and this one was a mixed media one. I decided to do a tag based on the funky journal page that I found on Vicky P's YouTube channel. I plan on doing the journal page too, but wanted to try the technique on a tag first. And I FINALLY got around to using my new Speckled Egg Distress colours.


And the best part? I won a prize for this challenge!! YAY ME!!!


At this point I decided it was late enough in the day that I could start with my alcoholic beverages. My wonderful hubby even went out and got me some. Not sure if it helped with the crafting but was definately yummy!!


The next challenge I completed was the repetative challenge. In our kit we got this fun paper with RV's all over it. I decided to use it along with a picture from one of our past camping trips for the challenge. I really miss that we can't camp in the NWT this summer. But I love this photo and the layout came out pretty good too!


I decided to go right into the next challenge and just to do a card so it would be quick and easy. The challenge was glitter and this is what I came up with!


Then it was time to do the last of the Make N Takes they sent us. This one was super easy and really cute - an accodian album that looks like a little suitcase. Not sure what I am going to do with it - thinking of using it to journal on a scrapbook page.



At this point I had lots of time to finish up the last challenge and the first layers were still drying so I decided to do up the two other die cut extras they sent us in our goodie bags. Once was a great title for a layout and the other was a little card. Super cute and very easy.


Once completed I decided the TRAVEL THE WORLD one needed to go on a layout. I did one using some of my favourite vacations photos of my hubby and I - and they are DEFINATELY my favourites as this is about the third time I have scrapbooked them. LOL


Once I finished this one it was time to do the last challenge. The theme was "colourful" and I had decided to use this challenge on the ATCs I had to make for a swap. The theme for the swap was geometric and we had to use teal, coral and navy on it. I figured I could kill two birds with one stone if I did it for the last challenge. I love how it came out - hopefully my partner will too.


The night and crop was coming to an end, but I decided I had time to do one more page. I of course had to scrapbook the great photos of my girls and I that Daryll from TM sent to us along with some of the other custom paper. Turned out cute I think.


All in all, another successful crop. And now I can get back to more crafting. I plan on doing as many layouts as I can today for Madison's album. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment