Monday 1 June 2020

So I spent most of yesterday in my craft room - and I am so EXCITED that my husband got the first set of shelves he is building me finished!! I am so much more organized now.


It didn't take me long to get them filled up!!
All they need now is labels (which will go on tonight!)


I can actually see my floors again - and get to more of my stuff easily. Once he gets the second set built I will be all set!!

I did some actual crafting yesterday too. I finished two swaps that I signed up for that were going to the same person. A Butterfly card and some Birthday Shaker cards. I love how they came out.



I had intended to do another layout for my nieces grad gift, but the day got away from me so I plan to work on it tonight. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment