Sunday 17 November 2019

A CRAFTY NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS CROP WEEKEND - Day One

I had a blast this weekend at my crop - it was so much fun to go to a crop as just a participant (and not have to travel to the city for it either!!) I started the weekend with getting some happy mail - my order from Wild Whisper Designs - I basically just opened the box and packed it to take with me.


When we arrived the spoiling started - we had so many goodies on the table and lots of yummy eats and drinks. Great way to start the weekend.




I didn't do a whole bunch on Friday night, but I did get a few projects started. The first was a gift for my crafty pal Wendy. I wanted to make her and Donna thank you gifts for being so much help during the evacuation this summer. I finished Donna's at another crop and started Wendy's this weekend. I didn't get far but I did get started.




I also prepped the canvases that I wanted to work on for Saturday. I really had no idea where  I was going to go with the project but I had to start somewhere!


I will post more photos of these projects in a separate post, but needless to say I am very happy with how they came out. 

We also got more spoiled before the weekend was out - one of the things this crop does every year is all the participants exchange 30 THINGS. You bring 30 of something and then everyone goes home with 30 unique gifts. This year was even better than the last time - we got SO MUCH STUFF!!


It was a great start to a weekend of fun. I will post more about Saturday in a separate post, as I really should get to work. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment