Saturday 2 November 2019

HARRY POTTER CROP - DAY 2

Day two of the crop was more fun than day one! Everyone got TOTALLY into the theme, with lots of the girls taking advantage of the photo booth and costumes we provided. And a lot of girls brought/wore their own costumes!! It was so fun to see everyone dressed up. Check out the photos.




















And everyone was working hard all day doing their different craftying projects. Had to get points for the house cup! Even those who don't really like themes or know anything about Harry Potter were gung ho to participate!









And the awesome Nicohle from Treasured Memories offered another great class this yer - we did a dragon egg. I loved it so much I am gonna try and do something similar for one of the swaps I am in. I absolutley LOVE how mine came out!!!



Of course I had to do day two's make n takes. They were all great and so much fun to do!





Everyone had a really great time and we gave away a lot of great prizes. We also raised a bunch of money for the library - especially with the quilt raffle. The newspaper came and took a bunch of photos for us for an article in the newspaper, including a great group photo we are going to send in to Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.



I am sure there is other stuff from the day - but I think I will leave that for another post. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment