Monday 11 November 2019

So I basically spent the WHOLE weekend crafting and I got a LOT done!! I finished a couple projects to use in design team applications, as well as getting some gifts done. I still have to take better photos and then crop them and stuff, but here are just a couple shots of my projects in progress.


This is one of the canvases  I was working on. When I added other colours
 to it I didn't like how it came out so I started again. This was the second version 
which I liked - after a LOT of layers!!


This canvas I liked all the way through!


Then I worked on a layout for a design team application


And I prepped some canvases for projects to work on at the crop this weekend


And I started another swap


And played with my new sprays on a tag


And did some more work on my carosel project - my animals now all have seats!



I also finished this magnetic sign - that I started back in September at the Grimshaw crop! 
Too late for this Halloween but I can use it as a decoration next year for sure.


I will do separate posts on the other projects so I can highlight them. I did a lot of different stuff so will have several more posts. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment