Wednesday 13 November 2019

CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION PROJECTS

Another of the set of projects I worked on this past weekend were for another design team application. This time it was for Creative Embellishments - I just love their chipboard and it is so fun to work with. I did an altered art canvas - as a give for my husband - and a layout using some of their chipboard that I had on hand.

This is the canvas that I made for my husband - he loved it!!






And this is the layout that I did - I love my steampunk cat!!




I had another piece of chipboard that I had intended to put on the layout, but I just couldn't get it to work with what I was doing. So I made it into its own tag.


I really love the chipboard Creative Embellishments makes and would LOVE to be on their design team so that I can promote them and make more fun creations with their great products. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment