Monday 4 November 2019

Well I had a weekend full of craftying, but I am still trying to get caught up on my blog posts so I will tell you what I did LAST weekend - since I spent practically that whole weekend catching up too.

I had several swaps that I was behind on so I worked on a couple of them. I had ATC's to make for two different Facebook groups that I am in so I worked on those.  They were both Halloween themed so I did both sets in a fairly similar fashion. I got inspired by another crafty friend to do bobble heads for them and they turned out even better than I could have hoped. I even did a little video of them so you can see how fun they are!!


Aren't they just adorable?! LOL. I am really happy with how they all came out. This is the set I made for one of my partners. I made a card to go with it too. This set is going to Austrailia!



And this is the set that I made for the other Facebook Group. This set is going all the way to England. I love that my ATC's are going all over the world!! And I get ones back from there too. How cool!!



It was fun to kinda feel like I am getting back to normal. I still miss my Dad so much and it is so strange to not talk to him every day and share all my crafty adventures with him. But I know I am making him proud and he is still cheering me on. I have more craftiness to share cause I did get quite a bit done over the last couple weekends. So till next time, stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment