Saturday 6 March 2021

Crazy Crafty Weekend - Day 1

I figured the best wasy to "recover" from my week with the kids was to get creative. I spent the majority of the day yesterday getting crafty. I started out FINALLY playing with the envelope of goodies I got from Doreen. I missed the end of February deadline, but oh well. I figure I can use them for a swap I am in on a different Facebook group. If not, they are cool tags for me!








Once I had these done, I started working on a whole bunch of other projects. I didn't think I got much done, but turns out I did as I now have like 8 projects on the go. Here are some pictures of all the different works I have in progress.








My plan now is to get back downstairs and try and finish at least a couple of these projects! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment