Friday 26 March 2021

Ready for the Weekend

I don't have any specific crop this weekend, but I do have a few swaps to get finished and in the mail, so I am sure I will be spending most of the weekend in my craft room. I even got a few goodies today that I am gonna play with. I got the new stencil butters and I really want to see how they work.

I found this great tutorial on YouTube that shows how they work, so I am going to see if I can make them do the same. I have a mixed media ATC swap to do so thought these would work great for that.

Along with my goodies, the awesome Selena at Scrapendipity sent me a donation for our upcoming library crop. We are going to try and do our May crop this year. Will likely still be virtual, but we are gonna give it a try!

The other fun mail I got today was a gift that I ordered for my niece back in DECEMBER! I can't believe it actually showed up, and was really pretty! I showed her and she is super excited to get it.

Now I just need work to be done so I can go home and hang with my grandkids for awhile - and then get down to my craft room! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment