Monday 29 March 2021

More Swaps Done - Mixed Media Canvas

As I said i nthe last post, I got two more swaps done this weekend. The second swap I finished was a mixed media canvas. I luckily got paired with my crafty pal Shirley. We had already decided for our swaps for April/May to do one tag and one canvas. So we decided to use this swap as our canvas. I started it awhile ago so it didn't take much for me to finish it off. But I thought I would show you the whole process in this post.

First up, I added texture paste through one of my larger stencils.


Next up, I added colour using the Dylusions Shimmer Sprays.


After that, I added some lighter highlights by using the Finnabair White Pearl Was. I also added some splotches of gold paint (but of course forgotto take photos of that step! LOL)


Here is the final project!


I also ended up doing just a bit more of my diamond dot last night. I only have the rest of the middle left, but I think it is coming along quite nicely.


Not sure if I will get down to my craft room much this week as we are supposed to have the kids. But I do have a couple more swaps to finish, so might have to head down there once they are in bed. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment