Tuesday 23 March 2021

SUPER HAPPY MAIL DAY

Well today was a GREAT day for mail! I got SO MANY crafty goodies today I figured I would do a separate post about them. 

First off, the goodies from our Craft and Create Virtual Crop with Charlene from Byrd's Nest Papiere arrived today. OMG - talk about spoiled!!!





Then I also got a small order from Urban Scrapbooker - just a couple goodies that I wanted, along with some clay since I used up the last of what I had making the most recent molds.


I also got a HUGE surprise in the mail today - one of the gals I regularly swap with sent me a package and at first I was confused because I didn't think we had a swap on the go. Then I opened the package and she had sent me an RAK (Random Act of Kindness) - a bunch of crafty goodies just to say thank you for being a wonderful person. Totally made my day!!


Finally, my goodies I ordered from Scrappy Apple came in - I wasn't expecting them until at least Thursday, but Leona found someone coming into High Level today so got them earlier than expected. Woohoo!!!


I will definately get down to my craft room tonight - if nothing else but to put away all my new goodies!! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment