Thursday 18 March 2021

Getting Ready for the Weekend

Got my goodie bag and some extras in the mail yesterday for the Treasured Memories Enchanted Forest themed crop this weekend. Can you tell I am excited?! LOL


I also realized that I didn't post an update on the other ATC's I was working on. I think I finally have an idea on what I want to do with them. At least I figured out the saying I want on them. I found the quote online and then printed them out and foiled them in a couple different colours. I love how they look and plan on cutting them out with my new deckle trimmer to get the look I want. I should be able to finish them up this weekend.



Then last night since there was another hockey game I did more work on my Diamond Dot. I only have one colour left and then my second one will be done. It is a good thing a couple more kits showed up in the mail yesterday - and I also ordered a ton more, along with a light board as suggested by another crafty pal. I think it is safe to say I am obsessed!!



Not sure if I am gonna finish this NBC kit tonight or not. There is a hockey game on, but I am also supposed to be doing a card class. Oh the decisions! LOL. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment