Monday 8 March 2021

Crazy Crafty Weekend - Day 2

Well I had another very crafty day yesterday to complete my weekend. I was able to finish off the two tags that I started, which are both for swaps so that is why I started with them. I love how they both came out.



The other crafty project I worked on a lot this weekend was my Diamond Dot. I did well - I hoped to get it done and did get close. All I have left to finish is to fill in the white along the top around his head.


I have to say I was surprised at how many coloured dots were left over! I asked my other crafty pals that have done these before and they said this isn't unusual. They told me they are great for doing shaker cards so I thought that was a great idea!


I also showed this to my grandkids and now they want me to make them ones. So I ordered a few more!  I also hope to get him done in the nest day or so, and then probably start another one right away. I would say it is a safe assumption that I have another addiction - LOL! Until next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment