Saturday 27 March 2021

Getting Crafty Cause the Weather is Nuts

So my plan was to spend the majority of the weekend in my craft room - mostly because I have several swaps to get done and into the mail. The weather certainly helped as it was too nasty to even want to leave the house.  I didn't get a lot done last night, mostly prep stuff. But I did still have fun. First off, I painted the molds I was making - I plan to use these on the Altered Cigar Box I have to do as I told my partner I was going to do a Steampunk theme for her. I was going to use the new Dylusions glitter paint for them, but it wasn't really giving me the glitter look I wanted, so I just painted them plain black instead.


The next step I did use the new Dylusions Shimmer paint - the Calypso Teal. Of course I forgot to take photos! But they turned out exactly how I wanted.

Then I decided to do some more work on my diamond dots while my molds dried and I figured out what to do next. It is coming along pretty good I must say.



I am going to head down now to do more work on my swap projects. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment