Monday 1 March 2021

Happy March Everyone!!

Well I did get the rest of those cards done from the Scrap Addicts card kit. When I first started them I didn't see the instructions, just a picture of them. But even once I found the instructions I really just used the pictures for reference. I find I do that a lot with card kits. I just use the pictures as inspiration and do them how I want. They are pretty close to the instructions still, but they have my own flair! They all turned out pretty good I think.



Once I got the cards done, I worked on the February Mood Board Challenge from Reneabouquets Artists With An Edge Facebook group. The colours for the mood board this month were purples and blues, which I totally love. I found this photo on Pinterest that was my inspiration for my page.


I think my page came out looking totally different, but I am in LOVE with how it came out so I am really not that worried about it. I told my husband that sometimes I surprise even myself with how good the things I make come out. No idea where this creative side of me came from but I do find it so relaxing to just hang out in my basement and create. 


Not sure how much I will get down to my craft room this week - or be able to do my Diamond Dots - as we have the grandkids all week again. But I do have more swaps and stuff on the go so I am sure I will have more to post sooner rather than later. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment