Monday 22 March 2021

Still Got the Crafty Vibe

So after all my internet craziness on Saturday, I still had the crafty vibe. Not to mention I have a TON of swaps I have to get done. That meant another full day down in my craft room. First off, I finished the layout I started the night before. I knew what I wanted to do but was too tired to finish it after all the internet issues. I love how it came out!


Then I wanted to get all the Easter gifts I got for my friends organized. That meant making them Easter cards. I of course was chatting with my pal Tricia while creating - and ended up not taking photos of the first ones I made. I did remember eventually so did get a few photos! LOL



I got everthing done to send my friends out all their Easter gifts!


I also popped the molds I made out and they turned out great! Have to decide how to paint/decorate them now. Likely going to do Steampunk colours.


I finished off the day getting another swap finished. I was on an Easter theme, so did the Tri-Fold Easter card swap I signed up for. I had to make three cards and I think they came out pretty cute!







I don't know if I am going to get down to my craft room much this week as we are supposed to have the kids. But I do still have several swaps to finish so I am gonna try. Until next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment