Thursday 25 March 2021

More Dots! And Happy Mail

I decided to take a night off from my craft room last night to start another Diamond Dot canvas. I should have been doing it while watching the hockey game, but my Oilers are off for a bit as their opponent is down because of Covid. I decided I wouldn't let that stop me from starting my next canvas! And I decided to start my Oilers one in their honour! LOL




I am getting WAY faster at doing these. This only took me the one evening to get this far (before this much took me at least a couple days!). And I think I have hooked anothre friend, so had to show her my set up for doing them. I am looking forward to getting my light board - I think that might improve things even more for me.

I did also get some great happy mail in the last couple days. First up, I got a couple swaps in the mail. A butterfly tag from one Facebook swap group, and then a Graphic 45 Album and some tags from another group. I love them all!




Then today I got in some goodies from my pals at Scrap Addicts - I am looking forward to playing with the new Dylusions Glitter paints!! And I can' believe how FAST my daubers came in - I only ordered them on Saturday. Yay for Amazon Prime!!



I am not sure if I am gonna work on my swaps tonight or do more diamond dots. Either way I will have more to post soon. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment