Wednesday 31 March 2021

Finishing some Swaps

Well I apparently got sidetracked yesterday and didn't post about what I worked on Monday night! I have been able to get down to my craft room after the kids go to bed so have gotten a few things done. I did some more work on the Kleenex folio and like how it is coming along!




I just love how when this dried I got the crackle look!


Then I finished up the ATCs that I started Monday night. I used my new stencil butters on them and I absolutely LOVE the colous on them!!


I am pretty happy with the final ATCs as well - hope my partner is too!


I also made her this shutter card - I so love this paper as it is gorgeous!!



The grandkids and I also did a bit of crafting last night! I got some bird houses from the Town office as part of the many programs they have been running for kids throughout the pandemic. So we painted them up and the kids LOVED it!!





I am hoping tonight to do more work, if not finish the folio album. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment