Thursday 1 April 2021

HAPPY APRIL = HAPPY MAIL!!!

OMG - I got SO MUCH happy mail yesterday it is insane! Great way to start off this month that is for sure! Back at the beginning of the year I signed up for the online version of Prima Art Venture. I was excited as they are always too far away to actually attend and this year thanks to Covid I was able to! I was at first going to only do the online only class because shipping the supplies was going to be too expensive. But then we realize my pal Tricia's parents were still in the US and we had all the goodies shipped to them. They just got back last weekend so I was able to get my goodies finally. And was it ever worth the wait!!!!
The BOX is here!!


Tricia packed it really well I have to say.


So this is all the Prima goodies - well actually not even all of them, as I told Tricia to keep
some for herself for a thank you for picking it all up for me.


Then these are the supplies for the two Finnabair classes I signed up for.


And these are the supplies for the Jaya class. So much goodness!!


I was definitely worth the wait to get all ths Prima goodness!! Then, since Tricia was sending me stuff I got her to pick up the other goodies that I had on order in the city at different stores. First up, the goodies I got from R & R Scrapbooking. My stencil butter collection is now complete!


And of course I had to get the newest Stamperia paper from Treasured Memories!


The other great part of my happy mail is that I got my ATCs from one of the new swapping groups I joined. One of the gals was not feeling well, but I got 9 VERY cool Ticket themed ATCs from the group. It is just AMAZING how talented everyone is. I love that some even open up. So cool - and I already have them in the nice new album I picked to put them all into.



I am so excited that it is Easter long weekend - I have the next four days to do a whole ton of crafting! So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment