Wednesday 7 April 2021

Keeping My Craft On

So I did get back down to my craft room and did a little more work on some of my projects. Not a lot, but I did make some more progress. I still don't know what else I want to do with the puzzle pieces I have to make, but I did get the backs on them so that is something.


When I originally saw the swap I thought they would be bigger puzzle pieces so I got my hubby to cut me some with our laser printer out of some chipboard. I am going to send these to my partner along with the rest of the swap. I am also going to get him to make me one even bigger one that I can alter for her as an extra gift.


I did have a bit of an idea for the next steps on the tags on a ring I was working on. I didn't do much other than spray them, but I know where I am going with them now so I should be able to get them done soon.


I did also actually finish a project, and not even a swap. I had worked more on a canvas I started a while ago because I didn't want to waste the piece of tissue I had left over. I love how the crackle ended up drying on the project. And then I added some sprays to it to add some more colour.



I decided to use it for a submission for the April Mood Board Challenge for one of my Facebook Groups - Reneabouquets Artists with an Edge! I love how it came out!!


The other thing I FINALLY did last night was open up my March and April Stamp/Stencil sets from Brutus Monroe! I totally forgot for all of March, and then this weekend I got about 3 or 4 emails from the company about sales and such and everytim I got one I was like - "Ooh I have to go open my packages!" And then I would promptly forget! So even though I had already gone to bed last night when I remembered again I got up and OPENED THEM!! And I am so glad I did cause they are stupid cute that is for sure.



I didn't think I would get to my craft room tonight because I was supposed to be able to go swimming for the first time in forever. But unfortunately Covid had other plans. So looks like it will be more crafting for me instead of swimming. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment