Thursday 8 April 2021

Little More Done

Well I did get a bit more crafting done last night! The fun happy mail I got yesterday was my light board for my Diamond Dots that I ordered. It is pretty cool - still not sure if I like doing it standing up or not but I will figure it out! I did get a bit more done on my current Diamond Dot too so I will keep working at it and see what I like better.




I also did a little more work on the two swaps I have on the go. I added glitter to my puzzle pieces and added the new stencil butter to the tags. Both are coming along nicely I think!



I did also get the last of the prep done for the Altered Canvas Class I have coming up this weekend done - but of course I forgot to take a photo! But I am all ready for that class now and really looking forward to it. As well as the rest of the classes and the Treasured Memories Crop that is this weekend as well. So till next time, stay safe and stay crafty my peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment